Cudham Hall is a magnificent Grade II listed building dating back to around 1850.
The hall has been restored back to its former glory and now incorporates eight luxurious apartments. Alongside the hall six new mews villas have been built and the former Kitchen and Pleasure Gardens has been completely recreated. Purelake have worked exceptionally hard to make sure that the essence and spatial quality of the original building has been retained.
Cudham Hall received recognition by Bromley Council Environment Awards 2008 in both the built Heritage and New Homes categories.
Partners – Roger Bridge Architects, Humphriss & Ryde Estate Agents
- Date: 2006
Cudham Lane South
- Download PDF